About Rock Picciolo
Looking for a Realtor online is kind of like looking for a date on Match.com. So many choices! Some people might be looking for fashion model good looks, but fortunately for me, that’s not everybody. In fact, more often than not, it’s the rest of the profile that determines if there’s a “match.”
…I like quiet evenings at home in my pajamas….oh wait, I’m getting confused.
Most people know pretty early on during that first meeting if there’s going to be a valued relationship going forward. Does the prospective Match/Realtor seem genuine or pretentious? listening or babbling? dependable or unreliable? Is this a person looking for a mutually beneficial, prolonged relationship, or just a one-night stand?
At the end of the day, it really boils down to a comfort level. It’s either a good fit, or it isn’t.
I try to be mindful of that old axiom, “treat people the way you want to be treated.” As your Realtor, you can rely on me to:
- Aggressively and professionally represent your interests
- To listen and be responsive to your needs and concerns
- Provide you with the information that you need to make intelligent decisions
- To keep the lines of communication open
- To treat you the way you want to be treated
Let’s get together over a cup of coffee and see if we’re a good “match.”